Top 10 Things To Do In Manchester For Couples
- Why not spend a night at the Theatre? Manchester has a wealth of history in the world of Theatre. With grand theatres including the Palace Theatre, Opera House, and Lowry Theatre, there is a great choice of musical productions to see.
- Go see a gig. Manchester has a brilliant music scene and often hosts some of the biggest names in music and entertainment. The HMV Ritz and Manchester Arena host some of the most celebrated artists in the world while the Apollo, and the Manchester Academy are hosts to the city’s indie music scene.
- Manchester has some wonderful and fascinating museum. The Imperial War Museum documents the history of war throughout the ages, the Peoples History Museum tells the story of the working lives of the people of Britain, and the Manchester Museum features relics from almost every time period.
- Manchester art Gallery holds pieces from across the globe. With a huge collection of decorative and fine art on show, as well as many exhibitions with new and interesting things to see. The gallery’s most famous for its collection of Pre-Raphaelite paintings.
- Don Giovanni’s authentic Italian restaurant is just a stone’s throw away from the Holiday Inn Express Manchester. With its delicious array of food and friendly, welcoming atmosphere, Don Giovanni’s is the perfect place for a romantic night out.
- The Comedy Store is one of Manchester’s most established comedy clubs. It is the only venue of its type in the country, with a 500 seat theatre-style auditorium; spacious public bar, dining area, and VIP ward room.
- Why not take a trip to the AMC Manchester cinema in Deansgate for a cinema experience you won’t forget. With 16 screens, concession stands and in house alcohol store, the AMC has everything required for a great night out at the movies.
- Cornerhouse is Manchester’s international centre for contemporary visual arts and independent film, a great choice for experiencing a little something different in Manchester. It opened in 1985 and has been at the forefront of Manchester’s vibrant cultural scene ever since.
- Printworks is a lively entertainment complex located at the heart of Manchester’s city centre. With a wide range of bars and restaurants as well as clubs to get the party started. This is a great choice for couples looking to have a good time.
- A trip to Manchester wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Selfridges. Voted the best department store in the world, Selfridges has all of your exclusive shopping needs under one roof – so why not treat yourself!